View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 03:25 PM  
zijlstravideo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Reminds me a bit of the Charles Band films, as well as those late night softcore cable TV movies like "Emmanuelle in Space", from back in the day. Also, all those Seduction Cinema films starring Misty Mundae.

Speaking of the director Charles Band... Besides Full Moon Features, his company also owns Exotic Movie House and The Deadly Ten (which also features two upcoming sci-fi softcore titles).

That man has been producing softcore and low budget horror (Evil Bong, Puppet Master movies) or sci-fi flicks for over decades now, so it seems like there's still a small market for it.

Lol, I even bought the special re-releases of the Play-Mate of the Apes and Spider-Babe DVDs, which came bundled with a limited print comic. I guess that makes me part of that niche audience.

Perhaps you should introduce some perks for crowd funding? Like sponsor logo's on the official website, perhaps during the end credits of the film etc.

Good luck with your project and be sure to share any future trailers. I'm all for intergalactic boobies!