View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 03:08 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieK View Post
and just to keep in mind, DV knows shit about social media and advertising, you donīt take people from your blog to your twitter...

ever!

You drive people from your social media, I.E. twitter, IG, TG rooms, MeMe, you name it, lots out there! You take them from there to your blog and then to your site, or direct to your site each time. But you donīt take your blog traffic from your own place to Twitter, that would be a foolish mistake, an amateurs mistake.

Push to your site from your blog and link from your social media to your site and your blog... either way, you catch them and bring them into your internal wheel!
This is how thick this chap is.

His advise seems to be, don't use twitter.

What great advise. Only a moron would believe it is a bad idea to build up a fan base on twitter and have them repost your posts and to be updated with what your up to.

As in that is how many only fans models earn a huge amount using a large twitter fan base.

My goodness Gary is a moron.