View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 04:34 PM  
luann22

Industry Role:
php

My friends! I had a lot of problems with roboscript (PHP version, with all plugins). Stripchat: no keyword filtering; Chaturbate: no stream; Flir4free: 404 error; bongacams: no keyword filtering; Camsoda: doesn't even start; Xlovecam: visible header and distractions; Cams.com: no keyword filter. Furthermore, "on-site registration" is false. It does not exist. This was confirmed, for example, by stripcash support. They said they did not give permission and opportunity for a third party to take control of the user registration.

Also, if you add a camera page to the list, all models will be included in the database, and if you do remove it, it will remain in the search box but give 404 errors. Chrome heavy ads solution # 3 only works for livejasmin and streamate. The Chimp rewriter also doesn't work. Believe me, old man, I dealt with him a lot, and Nick replied to all my tickets that I was right. And there are still a myriad of features that I didn’t even test because I didn’t even get there.

In my final desperation, I showed the script to some parent companies (e.g. Bonga, AWE, strip, etc.) who wrote that the script is "terrible" and full of outdated API queries.

Nick also admitted that even his own demo page had the same bugs as I tested it there.

With these, I turned to Nick, who wanted to help at first, promised everything, but kept nothing.

He later wrote that he was very ill. And as you can see, no one can reach it anymore. So what did you stress now? It's the truth.
luann22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote