View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 10:29 AM  
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by feetnerd View Post
I don't know if any of you ever found those tweets from someone in india I guess!

They always tweet the word: "Bagian"

Their accounts shows up in the newsfeed pretty much all the time, they open accounts let's say in january and in february they have already 300k followers, they get millions of views on the videos and put links to dating smartlinks on the video (no idea how they do that too) , then if you lookup the same account in a month or two followers are back to like 100-200 and then they make hundreds of other accounts , gets many followers, millions fo views and so on and so forth, I really don't understand how they do it but if each video gets 5 million views somehow and they have a smartlink on it it sounds possible to me that they make at least $100-$200 x video.

- any idea how they do it and did you ever see them around twitter?
The videos with this view numbers are getting embed/reused from many - the view counter stay with the original media. The numbers of likes, comments are better indicators for the reach of a tweet.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote