View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 11:30 AM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
in detail ?

I took that URL from Chaturbate Affiliate Area. And I was copying the URL or something. I was putting that in your site, pressed captcha, then I pressed submit, and then it generated a 500 error, and I was like, how could this be. So I was thinking and thinking, and then I was like, let's try it again, maybe his server was really busy, considering CB not even provides great stats info, this would be a tool used by so many at the same time.

---------
Some days later
---------

So today I had to do those stats again and I was like, maybe I should go back to that thread and see if that person has replied cause I need that tool.

And no one had what I had, so I felt like I overlooked something. And of course, there was a URL somewhere above the one I took.

I was using the WRONG CB STATS URL I FOUND OUT RIGHT HERE AND NOW

My Appologizes

thanks!
Your tool is a blessing for so many webmasters.
Thanks for this awesome product!
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote