View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 08:48 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Suggested usage for a vertical 2nd monitor?

So, while I get my roof fixed, I'm getting a cheap temporary interim monitor to use with my windows box. It's a 1080p 24 inch monitor that also rotates to vertical.

Once I've got my roof repaired, it's gonna be redundant, so I'm thinking perhaps I might use it as a second monitor, in a vertical orientation, next my main curved 4K monitor... But what to use it for?

I know some people say they are good to code on, but I don't really code. Some people suggest using it to display discord on, but I don't really heavily use discord anyway... I've considered perhaps having Gmail open on it. That would be useful I suppose, but even that, still doesn't really jump out at me as really useful...

So what would YOU use it for?

I don't HAVE to use it of course. I could always keep it as a standby, or use it for vertical arcade games via MAME... Or even lay it flat and build a mini virtual pinball to mess about with... So it's not gonna go to waste, and it'll get me through the time where I cant use my large desk...

Yet I hope I'm not missing out on something really cool, that I just didn't think of... So... Over to you
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote