View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 07:10 AM  
AFSC
#1 for Content Licensing

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenztours View Post
AFSC had a sale going on once, so I selected items and wanted to pay with crypto. Long story short, when I came back to the site, the guy adjusted the prices of the items that I wanted to buy, thinking that I wasn't going to notice or something.

bad business lol i wouldn't consider them for anything.
Ya, this sounds pretty fishy.... All of our HD is one price (now only $25), all of our 4K ($35), SD ($20), they all have one price, we don't have varying prices (unless a scene is under 2 minutes we actually LOWER the price on those). So it we were to "change prices for your items randomly", then it would affect the prices of the ENTIRE SITE. And in our 11 year history, we have lowered pricing on all content across the board 7 times and raised prices 0 times. The only time we would ever "change" a price, is if it was incorrectly labeled. For instance, we made some content live before pricing it, so it was labeled at $1 or $0, some people jumped and added it to their carts quickly, we caught the issue and NOTIFIED the customers via email that the prices were wrong and now corrected, giving the customer the chance to remove from cart or cancel order all together.

We sell package deals where content is as low as 20 cents per scene, we have done discounts of up to 90%..... so we have no issue in selling content at the best and lowest prices... so to randomly select ONE order and raise the price for no reason, thats not something we do, or will ever do.
AFSC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote