View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 01:56 AM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixing View Post
Never heard of skycoin and doesn't sound like one I would personally invest in. If you are looking for projects with real potential for the future then you want something that shows real promise (has good market cap and preferably a smaller supply). Personally, I think coins and tokens like BNB, MATIC, ALGO, and SKL have some promise in the future. BNB and ALGO are blockchains just like Ethereum and Bitcoin. Blockchain technology is what will really take off in the future (in my opinion) and those particular blockchains already have a lot of popularity. MATIC and SKL are both tokens that play a role in the Ethereum blockchain, and you've probably seen how much Ethereum has grown. In my opinion, Ethereum will continue to grow in the future and therefor those tokens which somewhat piggyback off of it will grow as well.

PS - this isn't financial advice lol
you aren't talking about technicals , economics or fundamentals of anything you mentioned yet you're piggy backing on an old Skycoin thread, not sure if it's a weird way of spamming or what....

why not create your own thread & own up to what you're saying. And yes, we will call you out so make sure you know the basics of what ur schilling

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote