View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 01:55 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
New PHP Cam Site Builder V4 Release

I am very happy to say that I have just released the new V4 PHP Cam Site Builder that comes with a new theme, a new admin interface and tons of new features.

You can also add up to 7 custom plugins and another theme to it. A new one is the Custom Auto Registration where users can register right to the live chat directly on your site and be redirected to that cam site already logged in! Implemented with Imlive, Stripchat, Flirt4free and Xlovecam.

To get more SE traffic, there is a section where you can create model reviews and another where you can create custom categories and create pages where you can add pictures, text and an image gallery.

As for Chrome Heavy Ads, solution #3 was implemented in it, will enable it on the demos tomorrow.

You can see each of the 3 demos I have created on these pages:

The PHP Cam Script

The Custom Plugins

The Custom Themes

I have created 3 rebate coupons for you to use, valid for the first GFY 10 buyers:

csbmu-coupon
50% rebate

csbmu-plugins
30% rebate

csbmu-themes
30% rebate

I wish you a nice day

Regards,
Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote