View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 02:26 PM  
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkramen View Post
Hello, you're right to some point. But the traffic is really high lately. I made a post for FetishModelNetwork and they reached 80.000 views. Just for today. 10usd is not much money, I would say it's worthy. But, hey, I don't mind you saying that, I'm opened for business and negociation.
The problem is that 90% of horny twitter users are dumb - they will press the follow button for the account the post is made (your account) and the link click ratio is very low. How many link clicks that post made from 80k views?

As I said yes right now a site like this runs good - but I assume u don't set your account to "sensitive content" right? Beware cause u can be easy deleted without any chance to get your account back if you get reports by haters. I saw accounts with multiple 100k follows get banned just cause of posting sexy content without marking as sensetive (and if you mark yourself as sensetive your reach is lower cause it's not in the "mainstream".

For your offer u should at least pin the shoutout for 24h on your account so it gets a bit more highlighted between the mass uploading you do.

But beside that in your case I would try to find a good offer to promote instead selling shoutouts (cause u will have clients that want share bad content and then insult u for not having good results, fatties incoming).
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote