Thread: Hello GFY.
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 09:16 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broodseven-Sub-Two Raksha View Post
Greetings Earthlings.

I am Raksha of Broodseven Sub Two and I bid you a fair Good Morning.

Enjoy it. I fear that it could be the last.

It is the millenial circumferential meeting of the synapse in the sixth quadrant of Frahfanon.

I was sent here to observe and judge. I have been here for 15000 of your years and have observed the rise of humanity upon your planet.

On the cusp of each circumferential I am tasked with delivering my judgement to the high order of Frahfanon. I have delivered many judgements both good and bad.

I have observed that humans can be very cruel in their treatment of themselves and other species. I have observed that humans can be very kind in their treatment of themselves and other species.

It is an existential quandry.

On this, the millenial circumferential meeting of the synapse in the sixth quadrant of Frahfanon the decision will be made on whether your planet will remain or if your planet will be destroyed. I am tasked with delivering the result to you on the next sprentgck of the gatsjefd. I hope I will deliver to you good news but I fear that will not be so.

I am Raksha of Broodseven Sub Two and I bid you farewell until the decision has been made.

I am Raksha of Broodseven Sub Two and I like your earthling titties.

I am Raksha of Broodseven Sub Two.
Lol Juicy, so after 9 years and zero posts on this nick, you decided it was finally time to bring it out.
Speigelau is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote