View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 08:57 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers View Post
Morning!

I spotted CherryTV and seen their affiliate program. Looks all good, I think we have a new player in town. https://cherrycash.com is behind them. They are fairly new, but for sure they are going to be part of this industry.

Let me know what your opinion is!
I'm a bit surprised by your enthusiasm for this site. I know you're a cam industry veteran and have seen dozens of cam sites just like this come and go over the years. They usually pop up and look nice with about 10 live models, but are dead within 6 months. Sounds like they are truly in beta, so maybe I'm being a bit harsh on them.

The dilemma is always the same, merging increasing traffic and model count together in harmony so you can keep the models happy with traffic and the affiliates happy with a large model selection. Usually there isn't enough money to burn through in the beginning phases and one or both of the components isn't happy and the site dies.

Who knows though, I was a big critic of CB when it first launched, hated the name, the layout and low revshare %, but they obviously proved me wrong.

If you're consulting on the project, be transparent, it would probably make me want to promote it more if I knew you were part of the project.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote