View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 11:40 PM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Cheers for the reply. Its actually the first time i have heard of anyone getting a signup back though. Just feels like me/all us have been fighting this nonsense for years whilst it just keeps getting worse. 4 years iv been sending them traffic for. Now my earnings are at the point its not really worth it for the work i put in now. Its odd but when you have respectable money coming in via it you get angry and fight when you see the shit being pulled. When that goes you just dont give a shit anymore
I feel you I am sending 30-50 users a day (used to be around 80) and instead of making more money I make less but Whales turn the tide for us so..

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote