View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 03:23 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Kyla from True Amateur Models - (Trueamateurmodels.com)

Name: Kyla from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 578 high Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 Amateur Nude Modeling Video

Hi there! My name is Kyla and I am 20 years old. I had a lot of fun at the modeling shoot! This was also the only time
that I had ever done nude modeling, so I am a very amateur girl with absolutely no experience at all. The weather
here in Florida is pretty warm at this time, so I decided to call my friend to see if she would like to go out and do
something. We both planned on going to the beach and then we would go over to the shopping mall and do some
shopping for a while. The beach was a lot of fun, but after a few hours, I really wanted to go to the shopping mall.
once we arrived at the shopping mall, we started walking around. I wanted to go inside of a particular store, but my
friend told me that she'd rather wait out on the bench until I was finished. I looked around the store, and after about
15 minutes, I walked back out into the mall areas to see my friend. I noticed that there was a guy talking to her.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

That guy was Ray, the photographer for True Amateur Models, and once ai found out what they were talking about, I
was pretty surprised! He was talking to my friend about modeling nude, but she politely told him that she wasn't
interested. Of course, Ray also started talking to me too and he asked if I would be interested. My friend just
laughed and told me that I should try the modeling! My friend didn't do the modeling because she's married, but I
am a single chick, and doing a nude modeling shoot sounded like a cool idea! Ray gave me his cell number and I
called him the very next day to see about scheduling the shoot! I sure hope that you all enjoy my pictures, and be
sure to watch out for my video coming soon too!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/am...babe-kyla.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote