View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 12:52 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
This has nothing to do with my stats. It has to do with reporting models who violate the Terms and conditions and with a possible steal of whales.

People that I see are still frequently using my websites but are not spending a single dime.

And some small issues with BTC payments taking too long ( that's fairly rare)
Base level support is not going to do any research for you on previous spenders. We all have thousands of members who use the site every day and do not spend. I have 11 spenders who have spent over 50k and only 3 are now active. That's just part of promoting cams, some spenders continue spending and others will stop for a multitude of reasons. I have no way of knowing if some of my whales got lured away to create new accounts at a model's urging, but I've never been under the mindset that my spenders will continue spending forever. Continuing to ask them about why certain spenders stopped spending is something they can't answer and just wasting yours and their time.

I hate the model/affiliate promotion as much as anyone and wish CB would institute controls and limitations in their model bios to eliminate this practice. Best I can advise is to only promote a white label as all outbound links are null and might deter a spender from clicking through.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote