View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 11:22 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreweb View Post
Well, "whales" come and go on every affiliate program. I have whales on every cam program I promote and most of them disappeared after a while. People just change things in their life or they find another new way to have fun or just they find another site that they like more. It's a normal thing. I promote CB since 2012 I had thousands of whales that disappeared and I always got new ones. Is the life's cycle!
Totally agree!

The problem is that when someone switches account they are not immediately transferred to the affiliate who sent him in the first place.

I know this cause I have had CB transfer accounts under me but this should all be automatic.

And 6-7 whales out of the top 20 to disappear on pretty much the same day is kind of strange.

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote