View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 05:52 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
Do you have your own membership site with affiliate program?

There are 5-10 tubes worth uploading, the rest is just a waste of time and feeding shitty piracy sites that take your positions in SERPs for your site name.
Do not listen to this advice.

I followed this advice when I first got back into it last year. I only submitted to the major tubes that had content partner programs. Then I said fuck it and started submitting to every tube I could find and my income skyrocketed.

I have a list of about 140 or so tubes I submit to 2-3 times a week. I've curated the list over the last year so i'm not about to toss it to the OP but just use google and sign up to every tube you can.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote