View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 03:54 PM  
~Evilin~
🔥Adult Design Team

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyads View Post
I just want to warn people about this person. I hired him to do a bunch of banners, paid in advance, and asked him to send me the first one so I can make sure we are on the same page. He did not do that, yet sent all of them. I did not agree with his design as it was very amateurish and he said I would need to pay over to fix them.

He does not follow directions and I would advise you to use someone else.
Sad to hear it . We shown all samples we done before (this GFY thread) - you accepted it and we decided to send all completed package (12 GIF + JPEG banners).
If you need additional editings or new banners you should pay for it. We have over 13+ years experience of a banner design and I don't sure we should do editings for free.
Good luck kinkiads, hope you will find anyone who can help to make your wishes come true, anyway, thank you for this experience.

🔥Adult Graphic Design | Our mail: [email protected] | Skype: Evilin.design | Telegram: @DenzikZT
~Evilin~ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote