View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 04:58 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post
Ahah the old "if you don't agree with me you're part of this conspiracy".
Man just keep quiet and work on getting more leads.
If you do not have enough trafic you cannot just expect to make money regularly. You think you caught a whale and the job is done? Your whale disappeared so IT HAS TO BE THEM STEALING HIM FROM YOU!!! like they give a cent about you man.

My biggest whales are here since 2016. Some more recent whales disappeared so what? You cannot expect every single man spending money on CB to just keep spending until they die.

Some people are so delusional about this business....

Made my best month in October by the way. close to $8K
Bill is there an issue with the tool.

It stopped updating yesterday and today still shows 0 even though I have over 100 already.

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote