View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 08:13 PM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieK View Post
no way, Spainīs about the cleanest in Europe and still Madrid and many other major cities, the south and north both have higher levels!

I donīt think there is many countries, if any that are covid free
One case found today in Sydney.. population 5.5 million.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...16-p56nws.html

More fucking cases from infected airline crews, it's not the first here..

The difference is because Covid is controlled here we can now put hundreds if not thousands of people on to that one case, rooting out all sources and contacts. And we can do that because numbers here are extremely low because we locked down back in June.... and live on an Island with borders somewhat shut (4800 returned travellers allowed thru airports weekly, but they go straight to quarantine.. 2 weeks hotel stay at the travellers expense) Keep in mind out of that quarantine bubble, life is normal, Bar and Restaurants are booming in pre Xmas parties.

NZ and all the little South Pacific/ and many South Asia nations are the same.

I'd highly doubt anyone will be flying in to this region of the world without a vaccine once border restrictions come off. People that aren't vaccinated, will still get a mandatory two weeks quarantine, while your vaccinated peers walk of the plane and into the nearest bar.

Upto the individual I guess.
BaldBastard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote