View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 12:38 AM  
bill_musk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtom2020 View Post
Chaturbate are complete fruadsters. My sign ups are increasing but my profits are dropping all the time. My whales vanish as soon as they start spending big. Anyone saying otherwise as either too much traffic to notice or has a Chaturbate affiliate link on there accounts and just claiming Chaturbate is paying good to blag you into following there links for 5%.
Ahah the old "if you don't agree with me you're part of this conspiracy".
Man just keep quiet and work on getting more leads.
If you do not have enough trafic you cannot just expect to make money regularly. You think you caught a whale and the job is done? Your whale disappeared so IT HAS TO BE THEM STEALING HIM FROM YOU!!! like they give a cent about you man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itx View Post
They steal the old users so you only get credit for the new and lost much $$$ you always have to provide more new users. Is the scam tactics plus do the math "wrong" with the commissions or under report hits/users is the fraud/scam tactics.
My biggest whales are here since 2016. Some more recent whales disappeared so what? You cannot expect every single man spending money on CB to just keep spending until they die.

Some people are so delusional about this business....

Made my best month in October by the way. close to $8K
bill_musk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote