View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 07:30 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
Drop me a line at [email protected] with the details, and let's talk.
Testimonial: I sold them my cam sites in 2016, went smooth and fast - Dutch way (I am not Dutch but I appreciate people telling what they think whatever ugly). I relied on a testimonial myself, they had purchased a cam site of a friend a year before and he said all ok. Their company is around since 1970s, acquired a friend's cam site without issue, so I rated this a low risk transaction.

That's unlikely a few other fake purchasers and real time wasters years before. Not making names but had someone contact and promise to buy for decent amount. They were big enough at the time. They asked me to send sales and other inside data for due diligence and I wasted also money with my laywer to edit a (unnecessarily complex) sale contract - hey we're in Adult bro, I give this you pay... Then, they found excuses for no deal. They was just fishing for information.

Previously, pre-2010, I blame myself for refusing a few offers that were real and way higher... there was still serious money in adult, I could sell empty 2 words domain names for $10k each, so imagine real cam sites. But these times made you greedy and hopeful to make more money on your own than selling, so didn't sell lol.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote