View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 06:19 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Damage View Post
Nice catch!.... her profile is now protected by password....
Why CB does not ban these MF?
Pretty sure If any afiliate start cheating their system will get a fucking ban.... Why they are so complacent with camgirls?
Thanks.

Camgirls are also victims since they are affiliates as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
I think you guys need to be careful with the cb cheating accusations, they've been very honest in the 7 years I've promoted them and have always paid on time. Unless you have specific proof, don't throw out blanket statements just because your revenue is down.

They disabled model outbound links on all white labels, so I feel somewhat hopeful that models can't steal customers, although I'm sure I've lost some of my whales over the years to this. At least they are listening to affiliates and trying to make things better.

Is anyone still getting the stats redirect, it hasn't happened to me in the last 8 hours and stats seem to be loading really quick, so makes me wonder if they addressed the issue after seeing this thread.
You are right, cb pays on time, they are reliable.

We all know about 2 things that effectively impact affiliates negatively. These should be the focus of discussion:

1- some broadcasters incite users to re-signup
You only see the tip of the iceberg, what you read in the bios exists also in private chats and social media. Since everyone is now aware of this unethical trick, it would be advisable to change the system so users can't be reassigned (or make it more difficult).

2- dmca
A number of broadcasters believe that the use of chaturbate tools is an act of piracy, there should be an effort made to clarify this.

There is an article in the cb knowledgebase about copyright but it doesn't mention the right for affiliates to use promotional items. This would clarify the never ending confusion if they were to, at the very least, mention something about dmca compliance of the promotional items used by webmasters: https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en...n-another-site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post

They disabled model outbound links on all white labels, so I feel somewhat hopeful that models can't steal customers
It was a combo action: disable of model outbound on whitelabels + removing of the timer for such links on chaturbate.com, the latter resulting in better conversion for broadcasters and less leads for webmasters.
I still believe that affiliate links have no place on a destination site since the purpose of affiliate marketing is to drive traffic to a site, not so to plant fish nets on the destination site but that's now established that it is a business decision, so no need to dwell on it.

On the other topic that is discussed here: I don't know why there is a suspicion about the broken redirect, I don't see any reason to believe it is used to cheat anyone or how that would achieve that.