View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 05:24 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Name: Michelle from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Agriculture Worker
Pictures: 630 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Michelle H. and this is how I was approached by Ray and became a True Amateur Model! I met Ray at the
shopping mall a few days ago. I was in a clothing store shopping for some new clothes and he came over to talk to me.
He explained to me that he was a photographer that took photos of amateur girls modeling. I live out in the country
on a farm and I really don't get out all that much so this was an opportunity for me to get away from the farm work for
a few hours and to have a little fun doing something adventurous! I accepted his invitation and did not even drive back
to the farm but instead, went with Ray over to his house for the shoot. On the way to the shoot, I told him that I
worked at home on my farm with my husband. He asked me what types of animals I had on the farm and I told him
that I had 8 chickens, 4 cows, and 2 pigs. I also told him that it was fun to milk the cows! I cannot believe that I told
him that but it is just fun to do it! I have a lot of experience milking cows and am very skilled at it. At that time, Ray
asked me if I would milk him! I remember laughing very hard at his question and I didn't see any harm in doing it.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I am so used to squeezing the cows teat for the milk to come out and the only difference is that Ray is a human
instead of a cow! I thought it would be fun...so I milked him until he made the delivery! I will never understand
why some girls see a handjob as being something dirty when it is almost the same as milking a cow. The only
difference is that milk is not being squeezed out but instead, male semen. Do you know what I mean? What's the
big deal with it? I guess some girls are just funny about that.

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/mi...y-handjob.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote