View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 06:34 PM  
newb102k
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matyko View Post
Detailed review of this service provider:

I have a few KVS-powered tube sites, all with themes by Adult-HTML.
Although I love the design work they do, for time-sensitive projects I was looking for someone else, this is how I got in touch with KINGDEZIGN - Mobile and Web Development Studio!

It was important to me to be able to talk with the coder directly, and to have a relatively quick turnaround time.

I went through a few developments with him/them, and here is what I experienced:

- Communication was fast, we talked via email
- The first quotes were way cheaper than any other competitor. Later it changed, but he is willing to negotiate on price. I know this is a tough part as it is hard to estimate if a task needs an hour or 10 from a simple request/question..
- The turnaround time was Fast.
- For some tasks I had to ask for several details to be fixed, for some I got the perfect solution right away. But he never told me to fuck off with all the minor fixes I asked for. So he is patient! Everything was done sooner or later, and the end result always made me happy.
- It was weird to me that even after a few works I have no idea of the name of the service provider, not even a nickname For some reason it seems to me that he likes incognito, which I don't understand as he could "build his name" and service's reputation: the work he does is good, he should be proud and have a proper sig, etc. There's no company email, and even here he is using a nick that can't be branded / remembered :D
- He works GMT+8

In a nutshell: this service provider is: reliable, smart, cheap, fast, patient and Mystic!

I am a returning 'buyer' working on the next tasks to ask quote for.

Thank you
newb102k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote