View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 07:34 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesriveraa View Post
Jasper Using aka Costa Viking or @El_Baphometa, came to me and asked me if I'm interested in testing their traffic, which in that time I was, so I paid in advance by BTC $100, and later on sent BTC $20 to Mr. Ulsing as a treat, because he was talking to me that they "have some problems on server" and that "he, himself is working to resolve the issue." I asked for a refund once, he said he will send it, after 3 days of not doing shit, except lying to me, I decided to give him another chance. Days were passing by; he again didn't do a shit.

Yesterday, I again asked for a refund to send it ASAP, and he said that he is not at home at that very moment and will send once he reaches home. He was telling me all kinds of lies, the same old same old, in the end, he offered me a job?!? I mean, WTF???
Dude, where's my money? Are you lost your fucking mind, you bloodsucker, scumbag, and scammer?

I even asked for a contact with the owner of 5movies.to to check what's the real issue, but he didn't want to give me, saying, and I quote, "He doesn't have anything with this," so he literally proved that he's a scammer, right?

Casper Viking or Jasper Using, however, you called yourself, you little piece of shit, this is your last chance to make things right, you are going to send me whole $120 in BTC because you didn't deserve that bonus at all.

My BTC address is: 1LWoMwHA9EVTPuJaHRfcApJDKjS15u55J8 and I'm expecting to send me BTC $120 worth.

I'm expecting you to answer fuckin' finally on Telegram, don't make a bigger fool of yourself than you are at this moment, send that coins, and we're done.
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on ! You play with pirates you get pirated Go cry somewhere else.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote