View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 03:33 AM  
Matyko
PsyHead

Industry Role:
Detailed review of this service provider:

I have a few KVS-powered tube sites, all with themes by Adult-HTML.
Although I love the design work they do, for time-sensitive projects I was looking for someone else, this is how I got in touch with KINGDEZIGN - Mobile and Web Development Studio!

It was important to me to be able to talk with the coder directly, and to have a relatively quick turnaround time.

I went through a few developments with him/them, and here is what I experienced:

- Communication was fast, we talked via email
- The first quotes were way cheaper than any other competitor. Later it changed, but he is willing to negotiate on price. I know this is a tough part as it is hard to estimate if a task needs an hour or 10 from a simple request/question..
- The turnaround time was Fast.
- For some tasks I had to ask for several details to be fixed, for some I got the perfect solution right away. But he never told me to fuck off with all the minor fixes I asked for. So he is patient! Everything was done sooner or later, and the end result always made me happy.
- It was weird to me that even after a few works I have no idea of the name of the service provider, not even a nickname For some reason it seems to me that he likes incognito, which I don't understand as he could "build his name" and service's reputation: the work he does is good, he should be proud and have a proper sig, etc. There's no company email, and even here he is using a nick that can't be branded / remembered :D
- He works GMT+8

In a nutshell: this service provider is: reliable, smart, cheap, fast, patient and Mystic!

I am a returning 'buyer' working on the next tasks to ask quote for.