View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 04:37 AM  
ptubes
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
adsterra pays the most - they have cheesy ads though that are not good for user experience. People LIKE to claim that their ads "spread malware" but that's bs, it's a rumor based on a issue they had with an advertiser for a few months a few years ago. People who say that are most likely parroting something they read somewhere on a post (and never investigated) but really don't know what they're talking about...
.. and
Exoclick isn't an OUTRIGHT scam, but they may as well be, as what they pay is insulting... also if you ask too many questions about it and present facts that they don't have a rebuttal to, eg "all of my traffic is from tier 1 countries, i ran an a/b test with your network and another network and all indications point to high quality traffic, my cpa offers are converting well, my my ctr rate is healthy, ect) and they can't come up with an excuse, they will ban your account...])

juicyAds - pays better than exo, a lot less than adsterra - their user interface is a confusing nightmare and their customer service is shit too,

Last edited by ptubes; 05-24-2020 at 04:39 AM.. Reason: formatting
ptubes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote