View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:10 PM  
bill_musk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiko0o View Post
Its great to see that ya'll are having better revenue since April and May. Unfortunately, in my last post i wasn't kidding and it really became a reality that this is the worst period ever in 4 years for me. Judging to what i earned in 2018 per period i just lost 90% of my inital monthly earnings on this May Period - When i compare it to 15 - 30 April Period i lost -75% of my initial earnings. The weird thing is that the revenue in April did not just come from 1 Person but multiple people that have been registered under my affiliate link for more than 2+ years. And yes, my signups and hits have been growing the last 2 months.

For me personally (and this is probably whining) i cannot see any other reason than the models actively trying to steal the referred members and tie them to their account. A decrease of that nature just does not seem normal to me. Especially not in times like this where everyone is at home. I don't know, if the revenue stays around that number then i will most likely have to abandon the website and search for a different cam site as the revenue was never that low.
Trying to find a reason for irrational spending (because it is what it is) is normal. We're not in a food market. People don't actually need camgirls on a daily basis.

Stealing is marginal. The fact that we have $10 and $500 days in the same month should be a bif enough explaination: there is no way to level the earnings.

In numbers it seems that unless you have 100 active spenders each month, you cannot garantee the final resultt, and number can vary;

On a month with 70 spenders in august 2018 I made twice the amount then on january of this year with 80 spenders. It's not a fatality, its not affiliates stealing people, it's just how the cam affiliate world game works
bill_musk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote