View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 07:09 PM  
SuperStroker

Industry Role:
[EMAIL] Become the Mailer You've Always Wanted to Be

I have a limited number of licenses available to a very powerful email marketing platform developed completely in-house. Now this isn't a clone of mailgun or constant-contact. It's not an ESP, it doesn't use amazon SES or any other "cloud" service. It is not a web-based front end to a common MTA like exim or postfix, nor is it another powermta injector.

This is a hardcore email system that allows the user to send any amount of email they desire without any restrictions on content or list size (so long as it is not used for unlawful purposes). The system is custom-built from the ground-up to be the most powerful email marketing system available...and it is. It is optimized for TLD/ISP domains like verizon (yahoo/aol), comcast, hotmail, gmail, etc. Daily volume capacity exceeds 10M, which is only limited by the rate-of-acceptance on the receiving side. It will easily handle GI mailing as well.

The mailing system is designed to be very easy to use. Traditional time-wasters like setting up DNS, HTTP, SMTP, MTA are all handled by the system for you. You basically punch in your IPs, assign them to the domains you want to use, and it will do the rest including setting up SPF/DKIM/DMARC records.

Lastly, all that you require to start mailing besides the software are optionally available from me in one stop - including IPs and high-quality non-coreg data. Anyone can quickly learn and use this system, however you should have at least some basic experience mailing or at least with internet marketing, and be seeking to push at least 1M per day mailing volumes.

Pricing is determined by daily volume allowance along with add-ons like IPs. Data is available for purchase as needed for a one-time charge. If you are interested contact me by private message and tell me what you are looking for in terms of mailing capacity and an overview of your mailing plans.
SuperStroker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote