View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 01:12 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter100 View Post
Dear Nick

Thanks , you did a great job , after your recent version and several optimization ways , i have reached between 70-80% on mobile , sometimes it goes to 65% but rarely , hope to consider the speed when releasing new versions.

i have two points if you dont mind:

1. on old version with the old design , i used two important plugins which never reflect any impact on mobile speed , but with new version and while using them the impact was huge and speed reduced to half 35% on mobile , hope you can do something for the below plugins

A. Reduce Bounce Rate
B. Share Buttons by AddThis

2. i have a suggestion which can make each cam site is different than the other , if you can allow us to change the main menu text and side list text by ourselves , this can help us to choose our unique keywords for example instead using "girl" i can use "horny gal"
this can help in SEO and will make each site more unique.

let me know your idea
Thanks
Hi,

Will do some test with those 2 ->

A. Reduce Bounce Rate
B. Share Buttons by AddThis

As for question #2, I am working on a brand new kind of plugin that will be released in the coming weeks. And i did it without using the WP categories and also I am allowing the user to modify pretty much any slug. I'll use that code on the Wp Cam Plugin in a future update...

Regards,
Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote