View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 10:00 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oce520 View Post
@drexl

Hi Drexl, I am wondering is there a code that can apply to white label which make links on model's bio invisible????
Hey man,

If you have a whitelabel that supports custom css, there are options to mitigate the problem, however since models can use "inline css" we are still screwed: inline css overrides our css.

So unfortunately this is not robust, I don't know of a solution to this. If you have custom css enabled drop me a PM though.

I know I'm repeating myself but this is a big thread. The original code I produced was targeting specifically affiliate links and letting everything else visible and clickable, thus it was an optimal solution for all. Unfortunately cb removed some css rules I was using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouslee View Post
chaturbate.com/shygirl_nextdoor

A new low. I don't think her attitude that chaturbate (her platform!!!) takes money away from her will ever change. Plus she also puts that thought into the head of the users of the "evil" chaturbate and the noble model.

For cases like this, I would just take away her right to use the affiliate program ever again.
Good catch!! This is utterly unacceptable: REPORT!