View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 07:51 AM  
peter100
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdbuilder View Post
Hi,

just released a new update today, i added lazyload to auto-posts and custom posts, i suggest you update, you should do better mobile wise after.

Also fixed the Livejasmin API by adding the API key field and instruction on where to get it in Configure Sites. wont work without the API key now...

Sure yo can update to WP 5.4 no problems.

Regards,
Nick
Dear Nick

Thanks , you did a great job , after your recent version and several optimization ways , i have reached between 70-80% on mobile , sometimes it goes to 65% but rarely , hope to consider the speed when releasing new versions.

i have two points if you dont mind:

1. on old version with the old design , i used two important plugins which never reflect any impact on mobile speed , but with new version and while using them the impact was huge and speed reduced to half 35% on mobile , hope you can do something for the below plugins

A. Reduce Bounce Rate
B. Share Buttons by AddThis

2. i have a suggestion which can make each cam site is different than the other , if you can allow us to change the main menu text and side list text by ourselves , this can help us to choose our unique keywords for example instead using "girl" i can use "horny gal"
this can help in SEO and will make each site more unique.

let me know your idea
Thanks
peter100 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote