View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 05:13 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
Is it possible that is for Privacy reason ex: Geo Block would not work on WL or partner sites ? Just thinking out loud ...
The business logic (geo block included) should be identical: whitelabels are in effect chaturbate, just a different skin and logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
Custom WL is one way to Select the models of your choice to show up on your sites. Roboscripts have that option that you can removed manually a model (s) from your site at anytime ex: when getting DMCA. Also you can buy as extra the plug in RBS Custom Models to build your site with all models of your choice .
That's cool, thanks for sharing.

I must say I am not familiar with roboscripts but I do have a custom site and I display models from the Chaturbate API feed. No matter what your implementation is, at the end of the day you are linking to the whitelabel (only way for visitors to register!). So blocking a model upfront won't prevent her from showing up on the wl site listing.

A proper way to handle custom listings would be to call the Chaturbate API and pass in a campaign ID (for webmaster identification) and a IP address of the visitors so that the feed being returned is relevant and not compromising anything. This way cb is fully in control of what is being served, 100%.

You mentioned DMCA. Shouldn't all websites stop listing the broadcaster? The previous suggestion I made is the only way to achieve this reliably. I would also add the fact that a clause should be added in the terms, upfront, at the time the model is signing up for the program.