Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
i need to start building somewhere else
Dude, see link in my signature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiko0o View Post
Would be interested to know this as well. I believe that if they include a hyperlink to the original Chaturbate website (which a lot of cammodels do) then they get credited. Not sure how it is with whitelabels.
Firstly, cookies are domain based so the "first cookie rule" does not work cross domains or rather it is the first cookie of the last domain that prevails.

Secondly even if you are already bound to customers, some broadcasters fish them back by displaying banners "change your username to show support" type of thing. Essentially reassigning your customers to them.
They use custom bios to achieve this, cb is riddled with these. Broadcasters can display affiliate links anywhere on the page, I even saw one replacing the main site logo with one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiko0o View Post
I wish there would be a way in the CSS to make all the outgoing links go back to the register-form of my whitelabel
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
Maybe someone can figure that out how to do...
Even if you could do that you would also need to change the campaign id otherwise the customer would register on your whitelabel but be assigned to the broadcasters.

This is not possible with CSS. The only way to deal with that is to have cb enforce official bio templates and to have customers bound for life (by using a unique customer identifier).