View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 12:57 AM  
GoCastaway
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiko0o View Post
I wish we could block out signatures or they would implement something so that new registrations are still associated to the referred affiliate. I don't understand why they don't care for their webmaster affiliates. When i check the front page the webcams all have signatures with "Create new account" text's in them. I mean sure, CB doesn't lose as they will still get their money but they really should think about taking more care for their webmasters as i don't think a lot of people will tolerate it more longer when their revenue is going down the shitter. Mine decreased -80% if i compare it to 2 years ago.
I totally agree with you, with some database rules and queries they can establish that, and also set the registrations back to the affiliate that brought them in.

Out of that it's about time that CB is going to refresh the GUI, when you look to other camsites CB is outdated.

cams.com looks good, but there are not so many models, and what i can find they only pay by check
GoCastaway is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote