View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:24 AM  
gabel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
@gabel :

3 of our products recently got updated (WPS Checker / Mass Embedder / Photos Downloader). Sorry but we now prefer to lsiten to feedback and solve issues / improve our products rather than doing custom helping.

We just can't do it it's not possible. The updates we release aim at solving most customers problems.
Why do you think I`m trying to get a hold you for ? to see what you had for breakfast? Who said anything about custom help? I`ve been waiting for a reply for months on different tickets from stuff VAT on invoice to issues with your plugins, i don't need you to do me anything special and for sure don't need babysitting. So stop fucking around and try to find shitty reasons and reply to my tickets who are related to problems with your plugins.

As for updates you released a super hyped shit update on a plugin that wasn't working as advertised and still doesn't do what it should do. How does it help if this plugin can't rescan the original link to add things like missing thumbs because the url for them doesn't work anymore? You think you can just fool people with a fancy interface and fancy words?

If you can't do it then you don't have a damn clue how to run a business. Remove the support and ticket stuff from your website as that's a false claim and you know that as a business you can get reported for fraudulent behavior.
gabel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote