View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 06:10 AM  
WP-Script
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rintintin34 View Post
I am happy with complete solution but they should improve some features for example;

Some of the programs are missing for spesific sponsors (myfamilypies, daddyslilangel, etc. are missing in nubiles cash)

There is no way to adding sponsors manually, because as soon as you modify mass importer code on database, plugin turns out deactivated and after you activate it code pulled from their server. They should improve this or add Paper Street Cash and Fuck You Cash.

There must be an option to download thumbnail and movie file

Latest v 1.2.3 update on WPS player is not compatible with ultimatube
Hello rintintin,

About WPS Mass Grabber we can't let customers add the partner of their choice but I agree that we should add other sponsors and we will do it.

About WPS Player, this the 2nd update that will get its 2.0 version. We want to make it very stable and powerful as it is one of the most important wp-script product. I think that it will be released in 1 or two months. Since there, I recommend you not to use it for embedded videos (except redtube that seems to work well) and use it only for MP4 files.
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote