View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:05 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
You really like being wrong, don't you?

The person in question has never posted about me or in reply to me that I am aware of. The only things I know of them are what they have posted and they do not strike me as the type of person that I would do business with.

Btw, I quit drinking, for the most part, back in about 1993 when a friend of mine had to quit for legal reasons and I wanted to help support him in his efforts. I have an occasional beer or glass of wine with dinner but I mostly abstain. So, you are wrong again.

But keep trying with your insults, you might find something that will stick someday. Although you will never bother me, I grew up in New York and I was in the Navy. I dealt with bigger assholes then you every single day for most of my life.

Edited in: As far as soft? I am 6'4 and weigh in right at 215lbs or so. I haven't been in a real fight since I was about 13 because most people don't want to fuck with me.

As far as emotionally, is it soft to have empathy for those around me that don't have it as fgood as I do? If it is, then yeah, I'm a softie. Ask around, it won't be too awful hard to find someone I have helped out just because.

I try never to cheat on my wife with someone I do business with.

You're too funny. You're easy to get rowled up. Then you come back and write up a diatribe as to why you're not mad.

And that 6'4 bit was icing on the cake.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Have a good night, dude.
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote