View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 07:04 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
haha we know who got their feelings hurt. I'm not the one making a thread about not doing business with someone because they hurt my feelings on GFY.com

Face it - you're soft...and probably drunk.
honestly sarettah has been one of the peeps in my life to always speak truth to me and has been an ally and true friend in both life and work. he's for real brilliant at what he does. I'm not just saying that cuz I want his wife. either way would be the first one to laugh if he was sloppy drunk posting, just not at his expense

agree with him 100% on how much biz gets lost because apparently here it's ok to be a dick, hate on people for no reason, run a service supporting sites ripping off affs..etc etc. it was I thought an insightful post. I do kinda like it that people show who they are here though so would prefer they not temper their awfulness to get biz

when it comes to business S does not fuck around. he can be one cranky mofo and love him more for that as it is real. one of the strongest, most talented people I've met and he's not even a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadiedazzle View Post
I doubt that.
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote