View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:38 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenyoung View Post
@sarettah
I suspect that a model would induce users to refund money and then register a new member for consumption.

so "some models is stealing my money."

But I prefer to believe what shoplifter said."looks like someone is carding and then CB is cancelling the transactions. "

Well, if CB was canceling the transactions for carding then I would guess all the transactions for the user would be wiped out and they aren't.

I saw your "some model is stealing my money" but did not really know how you meant. In the case of your screen shots, you are still making some money from each of the users that had cancellations. None of them had all the transactions canceled.

So, for example, user 198225 had a transaction for 79.99 then after that 1 for 19.95 and then the 79.99 was canceled.

If the user was actively watching a model and she asked him to cancel the transaction and then do a new member under her sign up and then redo the transaction I would think that the 19.95 in between would not happen.

And like I said, it is not a normal chargeback either, for a chargeback both transactions would be gone. I have seen plenty of chargebacks. I don't think I have ever seen a pattern like you posted.

So, you could be right that a model is doing something shaky, not sure on that.

I would be contacting support to ask what is happening rather than trying to figure out what to tell them in regards to it.

But that's just me.

Good luck.

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote