View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 03:47 PM  
TypeinNL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Camscript review:

After a good november i had some additional money to play with. I really like the new design of the wordpress cam plugin and with all the good responses / happy people... Eddy Wally is like: "wow", happy / positive people on gfy...lol, i was ready to roll the dice.

Reasons to buy / use this camscript

Not putting all the eggs in one basked (building different income streams and to have a plan B)
Get access to Google search / traffic
Try new things out / willing to learn new things to generate additional traffic / money / building a customer base.
Good support

I have to say the support from Nick is very good. The day before christmas he did some last minute fixes for a couple of sites and of course i pay money for his time / work but still he delivers quality and daily communication / response. Keep in mind the last couple of weeks are extremely busy weeks for him not only because black friday but also because the launch of his new / update script. Even in this busy times he is very professional with responses and without much delay he installed the scripts. Also answering almost every day (except weekend) support questions and taking on additional work / fixes.

For all the people with no patients and not doing research or willing to invest some additional money... It will take time to get a ROI... This is not a get rich quick scheme...

Final conclusion:

Yes this script is definitely worth it's money, it will help to have a good quality cam domain with type-in traffic. Nick will take good care for installation and additional small fixes for some additional money.
TypeinNL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote