View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:28 PM  
MattGFY
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoplifter View Post
Congrats on the great stats MattGFY. The thing that impresses me most is not the numbers so much as the fact you say the income is consistent. I've had some decent numbers in the past and then poof back to the beginning.

Also lol at everyone trying to reverse engineer luck and hard work with that old API script. It will take a lot more than just that.
Thanks Shoplifter. Yes, It is very consistent. It's so consistent that it's hard to believe. It seems weird that every month my customers spend almost the same amount of money, give or take a few hundred dollars. It's also weird that my income don't continue to go up like others have mentioned.

I'm definitely using that old script on my site. I did have to pay for an update to it though, because it doesn't have a good caching system, for high traffic. When my site hit 15,000 visitors a day, I was using that exact script, with just some minor design changes.
MattGFY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote