View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 03:26 PM  
eliotweb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliotweb View Post
I'm working with Chaturbate more than year successfully and have developed own content management system from scratch that working only with Chaturbate API. I have own coded website that generate stable income for Chaturbate on revshare with whales and now growing. Traffic source is SE. Already invest a LOT of time and money in this website and SEO and have a plan how to scale & build network of sites to multiply profits. But now when I'm trying to login in to my affiliate account I see that "Account banned". I don't understand what happens and what the reason of this. I didn't receive any emails from affiliate department or support with the reason. Maybe this is mistake or error? Maybe there is some problems in my site or etc so just tell me what to fix and I will fix It immediately. I count on CB because they are best in the business and I think I don't need to explain my feelings now..

Tried to get in touch with affiliates@ and support@ but didn't get response.

Do you know who I can contact to solve this situation and unban my acc?

It seems Steve could help me but he left CB and Shirley was on GFY 6 month ago
Now problem solved thanks to Chaturbate Support. Trouble was in profile of model who deleted her room from CB and wants to clear the internet of her private information. CB support tried to contact me about deleting all her info month ago but email hit in junk folder.

This is a common situation in this niche and to prevent this you need working contact page or any contact info on your website in visible place and don't forget to add CB support@ and affiliates@ emails in address-book of your mail box. Webmasters just need to respect privacy of models and promptly delete private information right after request to avoid such situations.

Thank you all guys for replies!
eliotweb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote