View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 04:19 AM  
Nick_awt
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Hello Nick,

I wasn't even talking about those (like you) asking for a discount to get the remain products, I understand that some of you may have asked for that. (btw, the purpose of this offer was to say that it was so interesting that we didn't want to upgrade those who just need few products left, that's why I may have tell you that I wouldn't accept your request).

I was talking about those who would never even pay for a 40 dollars theme even though this one was issues free. So it's quite complicated. Your opinion concerning costs is right actually, but our niche is very very special and this kind of method don't apply here (Wordpress inside the adult niche)

Again, I'm not saying that we are above any reproach, but be assured that in our niche, basic marketing & business models and leverages don't apply so easily.
That explanation was NOT easy to understand completely. LOL.

Anyway, I've spent $200 (maybe more) on plugins/themes.
So that is already more than the nuclear price.

So i would of been quite happy to pay another $100 to get the rest of the themes.
Wasn't going to pay the same on top, as new customers.

Your business model is clearly to maximise revenue. Nothing else.
So its a bit baffling that you wouldn't consider this.
Nick_awt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote