View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:48 AM  
WP-Script
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
I did not ask, I was making a statement that make you look like you guys did Tried to hide this from GFY members LOL.
Im not happy with this news, don't twist my writing.

Welcome to the business world Friend
it's like this everywhere, how do we say ? If you don't ask you will never get the discount
My offline business is the same way always a client that want to get VIP service for Nothing ..... but you get use to it and laugh about it later on.

Is it possible future clients read this thread and see many issue still on the rise ? That could explain why sale so low or why people dosent buy it anymore.

Do you think that launch a new product will resume into new sale ? I doubt to be honest at least not from the people that are on GFY and read this IMHO.

Fix your product All of them and you would see nice review/ good comment posted in your thread = $$$$$$$$$$$$

WP-script is not a new company, you guys been around. I my self don't get it but i know shit about coding so hard to put my self into you guys shoes.

Still Crossing my finger for Sebastien to FIX all this .... Jai tu besoin d'envoyer une bonne bouteille de vin et de caviar ?

@BrianMike, I dont twist your writing, I was just using irony
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote