View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 05:18 AM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
lots of monday morning quarterbacking going on in this thread...

why is it that if someone guesses right once with something extremely risky they are geniuses but if someone who is right most of the time but gets a few long shots wrong along the way they are dumb asses? Could it be neither is true?

I always liked franck because he was brutally honest, despite me not agreeing with him all the time I still respected it. but I think he would even admit that he was pretty fortunate on this one. Nobody could have predicted the explosion of this and plenty more lost fortunes buying and selling at the wrong times, some even in this thread who just lie about their success with it.
Some of us who invested early and dumped early with only intention of making USD profit, call it dumb ass or lazy to learn

Other people, like a handful of friends of mine learned what the technology really does, and is, and they always said selling out was terrible, way back in 2014 or 2016. They took the time to learn about what it is. They are smarter and/or less lazy. They accumulated for years and never sold even til today. They became to realize it's true value as the purest form of money:

Those who deny BTC right now, are also either a.) less smart, b.) more lazy, or c.) want to maintain status quo (which is unfair, corrupt, and extremely fcked up imo - checkout fed injecting $300bn this week)

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote