View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 02:19 AM  
WP-Script
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi everyone, be assured that I read all your messages / gfeedback / issues requests carefully and thank you for that !

First of all, I want you to know that all the marketing / selling stuffs / mailing / chat etc.. comes from me (Dylan) that's why i've been hired .
So don't worry, devs don't waste their time on it and are 100% dedicated to solving issues and create new features.

Concerning RTT request, I will tell the team directly about. If one of you wrote a complete ticket about please let me know I will transfer it to the devs so that it will be easier for them to understand exactly where the issue comes from. Concerning WPS Checker (DVIC) we are aware that it needs a huge update and we plan to release one.

I want you to know that we never forget our customers (just see how many updates we released recently, including redirection block option in WPS Mass embedder, WPS Grabber etc...) but as we are a small team we have to take problems one after one.
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote