View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 11:25 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
I agree that there is currently not enough involvement to warrant a "VIP section." As much activity as possible, within limits, needs to be confined to the main forum to leverage more interaction.

Chicken and egg phenomenon.
I think subsections only works at all when you can marry;

High value (as defined by users) and intense or passionate interest in the topic

What ends up happening is the usual "content forum - discuss content here" or "domain sales" which just ends up being a waste of time as there is no actual passionate interest and value to drive it's success... and simply serves to further divide a small group for no benefit.

Personally, i think it's quite telling that one can actually go to STM right now (mainstream marketing forum) and learn more about adult marketing, traffic brokers, landing pages, ad creation, campaign tracking, campaign setup, tracking software tutorials and find more followalongs and success stories etc etc etc than they can in this forum.

Even funnier is that this industry is so full of degenerates that when you have a place like adultmediabuys.com as a private paid forum, it ultimately devolves into nothing but discussion about what to steal, how to steal and where to steal... and how to download that which was already stolen.