rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Amateur Teen Modeling Nude - Ruby From TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Ruby from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Coffee Shop Cashier
Pictures: 750 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Ruby W. and I am 19 years old! I work at a coffee shop near the downtown area of Tampa, Florida and I
met a model photographer at the coffee shop the other day. We have a brand new employee, and she is learning
how to make the different types of drinks, so she took a little longer than usual to make Rays drink, but I had a good
time, as well as an interesting time, talking with him about his amateur nude modeling website! I think a lot of girls
think about doing nude modeling shoots, but many of them would either chicken out, or not do it in the first place,
but then again, there's a lot of girls that would be willing to at least try it out!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Well, I'm one of those girls that would at least try it out, and not only did I try it out, I had an absolute blast at the
modeling shoot! The photographer was very professional and he really made me feel comfortable with removing
my clothing and getting into all of those positions! My co-worker kept telling me not to do it, but I'm not going to
listen to her because I make my own choices in life! Maybe she's just a bit jealous that she's not doing it. Anyway,
I had a lot of fun at the shoot, and I told Ray that if he ever want's to shoot again, I am totally down with doing
more shoots! I hope that you all enjoy my nude modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more content
coming out from me - Brought to you from TrueAmateurModels.com

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nu...girl-ruby.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote